SWINGER: mrtq13

his is simply a swinger. Nothing much,nothing less. It
is with lowest whipsaws,and remarkable to catch every
entry..............This one is easy to understand trend and
reversal,and also breakout............
Like I said,this swings-very different from any other
chart type...........!!!! I created this,because I wanted to
know for sure that there is a reverse in trend looking at
the chart(a sure fire kind of thing). It is really difficult
to determine the exact reversal point(to pin point it).I
wanted to pin point my entry! Also,I wanted to have a
clutter free chart,a clean and smooth chart where the
most important things will be combined
together..............
See the chart below. All you have to do is to enter when
the system tells you to do that...........It is easy and
trouble free. It is automatic. Several different rules have
been put into it through coding. There are three
different trading systems into it.............
I hope the chart defines itself. But a short brief is,as
long as there are green candles,the trend is up and we
hold the stock. When there is red candles,we don't trade
it. When there is cross,we know tht the trend has
reversed............When there are rings,we know that
trend is gonna change soon.........
Bottom line is even a fool can trade with this thing..

No comments: